This video is video 1 of a 9 part series describing the Dynamic Mill Tool Engagement & Stepover. You can get access to the remaining videos by signing up for the free course.
This free lesson covers an in depth look at what "Tool Engagement Angle" is and how it is used in Mastercam Dynamic Toolpaths... plus some other cool stuff including:
- Internal and External Dynamic Toolpaths.
- Using Mastercam's Analyze Distance function.
- Extra functionality in Mastercam's Backplot feature.
- Defining what Tool Engagement actually is, including some really cool Math.
- Toolpath analysis, plus turning a toolpath into geometry.
- Wrap it all up and explain why all of this information is important.